CURATING THE WORLD’S FINEST SENSATIONS
Rebate of Double Price Difference Scheme24 Jun, 2018
Duty Zero by cdf always keep an eye on the pricing trend at airports in APAC. Introducing the innovative pricing standard – the guarantee of ‘Rebate of Double Price Difference Scheme’, consumers are able to get the rebate of double price difference within 30 days upon purchases at regular price at duty-free stores from major airports in APAC*.
*Including Beijing Capital International Airport, Incheon International Airport, Singapore Changi Airport, Sydney Airport and Narita International Airport
Terms and Conditions
1. Major Asia-Pacific Airports shall exhaustively include
1) Beijing Capital International Airport
2) Seoul Incheon International Airport
3) Singapore Changi Airport
4) Sydney Airport
5) Tokyo Narita International Airport
2. Customers are entitled to “Rebate of double price difference Scheme” when they find the product’s non-promotional retail price in another duty-free shop at any Major Asia-Pacific Airports is lower than the non-promotional retail price of the products purchased in Duty Zero by cdf. Customers must purchase the product in both Duty Zero by cdf and another duty-free shop. For the avoidance of doubt, in case where an exchange rate is needed, it is calculated by utilising the rate posted on http://www.xe.com/ as of the date on which the product was purchased in another duty-free shop at Major Asia-Pacific Airports.
3. Rebate can be applied in person, by mail or by e-mail with the application materials.
1) If in person, for purchase at Duty Zero by cdf made by methods other than cash, rebate application shall be made at Duty Zero by cdf stores in the following locations:
-East Hall South store during 1 Mar – 22 Jun 2018 ;
-Any Duty Zero by cdf stores from 23 Jun 2018;
For purchase at Duty Zero by cdf made by cash, rebate application can only be made for cash payment (HKD) and processed in East Hall South store.
2) If by mail, rebate application shall be sent to Customer Service Team of Duty Zero by cdf office at Unit 207&208,2/F Regal Airport Hotel, 9 Cheong Tat Road, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong;
3) If by e-mail, rebate application shall be e-mailed to Customer Service Team of Duty Zero by cdf at email@example.com. Duty Zero by cdf reserves the right to request the hard copy of the original receipts.
4. For verification of the rebate application, customers must present the application materials :
-The original receipts of Duty Zero by cdf and another duty-free shop at Major Asia-Pacific Airports;
-The credit card slip, WeChat Pay receipt or Alipay receipt of the transaction in Duty Zero by cdf.
-Transaction page of the mobile payment (Only for WeChat Pay or Alipay transaction)
-Price tag photo of product purchased in another duty-free shop.
-Rebate of Double Price Difference Scheme Application Form
Customers must provide true, accurate, correct and complete information when applying for the rebate. Failure to do so may render your application unsuccessful.
5. All original receipts will be stamped after verification. Customers can not request refund and/or rebate with the receipts that have been stamped.
6. Customers must purchase the same product in another duty free shop at Major Asia-Pacific Airports and apply the rebate within 30 days from the date of purchase in Duty Zero by cdf.
7. Rebate application will be processed in 3 weeks after receiving the valid receipts and photos. If purchase at Duty Zero by cdf was made with credit card, WeChat Pay or Alipay, rebate will be given to the same credit card account, WeChat Pay or Alipay account.
8. Duty Zero by cdf reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and make the final decision upon any disputes.